Light weight rear bumper

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Ok so I'm looking closer at EVO products. Does anyone know if the rear fascia works with factory hitch, and trimming the frame horns, are we talking just an inch or two;back to the cross member?

I ask because I say no instructions on their site.

Cheers,

Yes it works with the factory hitch, and you do not need to trim the horns. If you do, it's less than a 1/2" back.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ok so I'm looking closer at EVO products. Does anyone know if the rear fascia works with factory hitch, and trimming the frame horns, are we talking just an inch or two;back to the cross member?

I ask because I say no instructions on their site.

Cheers,

i think for a hitch, you grind off the welded nuts on the hitch, then run longer bolts. to flush your d rings, 1/2" trim is all you need.

pvanweelden

For the factory receiver you just grind off the welded nuts and then put bolts thru the outside and the nuts on the inside of the frame support
I did mine yesterday
uploadfromtaptalk1390184252810.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Olympic has a 'rear frame cover' that is pretty minimal. I would even trim it around the frame openings to use it with the EVO D ring mounts. Wont help you if you need a tire carrier though. Weight according to their website is 10lbs.
503-Frame-Cover-1-path-01.jpg

Top Bottom