LJ suggestions

NV375

Thanks Dave ... finally got enough time off to sign up. And thanks to all for the inputs. Leaning toward the Savvy/Currie 4" with antirock

Good to see you stopped by here. Now we need to get these parts under your jeep and go out and test it.

suicideking

SK thanks for the input. Will check out the fox shocks. With the antirock, supposed to be more body roll. Heard a decent set of shocks can reduce or eliminate the body roll

I only really noticed the body roll at first. After a week or so of driving it, you will get used to it. Plus you will only notice it going around corners anyway.

Trailbush

Good to see you stopped by here. Now we need to get these parts under your jeep and go out and test it.

Wife won this one. Taking it in to Adam's Driveshaft on Mon. Now gotta get some tires to put under it. Then my allowance runs out ...

ricky bobby

Hey mine use to look that. I went with the Savvy/Currie 4" including their tuned Fox Shocks, Anti-Rock, and the axle kit to replace the bushings with Jj. The ride is way better then my old re lift. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457386721.387249.jpg

Trailbush

Looks good! Same lift here too

Thanks guys. Same lift on mine except I went with the Rancho 9000s. Actually got just over 5" with the lift. Figure it will settle after I get the bumpers, winch and spare tire back on. Tires turned out to be 34", so I think this lift is going to work without the additional 1" body lift.

Top Bottom