LOD bumper

sinawalli

IMG_0140.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
This is my LOD Signature series mid width bumper. You have to relocate your vacuum pump (very easy). Installation is a bitch by yourself. You need someone with small hands! Outside bolts to your frame are extremely difficult to access! Wiring on OEM fogs needs to be lengthened too. All in all, a great, solid bumper!

Last edited:

Coop

Caught the Bug
View attachment 295171

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
This is my LOD Signature series mid width bumper. You have to relocate your vacuum pump (very easy). Installation is a bitch by yourself. You need someone with small hands! Outside bolts to your frame are extremely difficult to access! Wiring on OEM fogs needs to be lengthened too. All in all, a great, solid bumper!

I have the mid width also. When I changed to 37s I had to cut about 2.5 inches from each side in a wedge for the tires to clear. This bumper still looks good and has survived many rock hits. Just rattle can the scrapes and scratches

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

arahambone

Reviving

Sorry to revive this thread. Any thoughts on the Destroyer vs Signature Stubby? Specifically having the winch sunken into the bumper as opposed to sitting on top?

Thanks!

Top Bottom