LoD Front Bumper

MTG

Caught the Bug
:cheesy::cheesy: I intentionally wasn't counting the 1016 or so welcome posts.

I noticed a typo Sharkey, I went ahead and fixed it. You know, 4 is just above the 1 on the numpad.

Did Rtguy1 hack your accounts too? :idontknow:

Only here does welcoming new members get held AGAINST you. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Edit: I might just go on a runner tonight and catch overlander. Welcome! :standing wave:

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry, I had to come up with something quickly to address my early morning math skills (or lack thereof.)

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Did Rtguy1 hack your accounts too? :idontknow:

Only here does welcoming new members get held AGAINST you. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Edit: I might just go on a runner tonight and catch overlander. Welcome! :standing wave:

I'm not familiar with the scenario that you speak of.

Toss back some honey and have at it. I should write a little script to do that for you/me automatically. hrm.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm not familiar with the scenario that you speak of.

Toss back some honey and have at it. I should write a little script to do that for you/me automatically. hrm.

I thought at one point it would be cool to try to welcome everyone that posted up in that thread. But I fell so far behind that it now seems like a sisyphean task. :grayno:

Pushrod

Wow...I've bought a lot of stuff from Northridge 4x4 including LOD bumpers and never had any problems. Always found them to have the best price too.

Serg5000

I had an issue with the bumper I purchased from NR4x4 a wile back. When I contacted Dave he wanted to have that one picked up and have a replacement shipped out as fast as he could. I have had nothing but good experiences with NR4x4. I only deal with Dave. He seems to make any issues right as soon as they are brought up. The customer service I have received from Him is what keeps me going back. Not the pricing.

One thing to remember. They don't always ship from their warehouse. Many times its drop shipped from the manufacturer.

Just my two cents.

Top Bottom