LoD JK Destroyer Series Bumpers Now Available!!!

Met with the engineering dept and the head of customer service, the results/conclusions are as follows: the two vertical bolts are completely optional and people should be absolutely fine without them, as long as you use the four horizontal bolts through the frame member. :thumb:

shorawitz

Aux lights shorting

LōD Offroad;1000426 said:
Were they OUR lights?! :eek: If so contact us and we will be happy to help resolve the issue!

Nope. Cheap Chinese flush mounts (however with a great customer rating) bought off of Amazon.

shorawitz

LōD Offroad;1000439 said:
Met with the engineering dept and the head of customer service, the results/conclusions are as follows: the two vertical bolts are completely optional and people should be absolutely fine without them, as long as you use the four horizontal bolts through the frame member. :thumb:

Thank you for the quick reply! I’m 250 lbs. and the bumper had no problem holding my weight - even bouncing it. I will post install pics once I sort out the aux lights issue.

sm31

I'm sure this has been stated elsewhere in the thread but I just wanted to add my "THANKS" to LOD for engaging with customers in this fashion. It takes time, courage, and a great deal of product knowledge.

As such, I look forward to adding LOD products to my build soon!

Top Bottom