Longarmwj builds......a Patriot?

longarmwj

Well not the update I would have liked to post. But thank you jeep for building A vehicle that can withstand a 40 mile an hour sideswipe collision. Most importantly thank God my brother it's OK. Sadly however, I think the vehicle is totaled.
IMG_3533.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Um, yeah. It was but the car is totaled, now.

I'm being optimistic and hoping insurance says they can fix it. The frame seems to be straight and nothing under the hood is messed up. The air bags also didn't deploy. I'm okay with it being fixed providing it will still operate safely and properly for him. But I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

buckweil

If you check out my build thread it is almost an identical situation...time for a TJ ;) glad he's okay I know first hand that they make incredible vehicles for that reason.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Well to add insult to injury, the people who hit my brother are filing lawsuit against us claiming injuries. Which I find funny considering the fact that the guy ran up to my brothers Jeep and started cussing him out through the window.

For anybody wondering how the wreck happened, my brother was coming out of a gas station getting into the turn lane. As my brother started pulling out, the guy jumped over from about 6 cars back, into the opposing lanes of traffic, and floored it to try to get into the turn lane and that's when he hit him. My brother got the ticket, because in the cops eyes it was my brother's fault even though he was already pulling out when the guy jumped over.

Napalm

Well to add insult to injury, the people who hit my brother are filing lawsuit against us claiming injuries. Which I find funny considering the fact that the guy ran up to my brothers Jeep and started cussing him out through the window.

For anybody wondering how the wreck happened, my brother was coming out of a gas station getting into the turn lane. As my brother started pulling out, the guy jumped over from about 6 cars back, into the opposing lanes of traffic, and floored it to try to get into the turn lane and that's when he hit him. My brother got the ticket, because in the cops eyes it was my brother's fault even though he was already pulling out when the guy jumped over.

Hire Sharkey and take care of these people!

Ddays

Hooked
If he uses the same smart remarks in court that he uses on the forum, that would be a court case fit for the movies :cheesy:

Hahaha: "I'm sorry Judge, but could you please suck on a bowl of donkey dicks?" :cheesy:

Or better yet, to the opposing lawyer: "Please tell your client to lift up his balls and slap his pussy." :clap2:

longarmwj

Hahaha: "I'm sorry Judge, but could you please suck on a bowl of donkey dicks?" :cheesy:

Or better yet, to the opposing lawyer: "Please tell your client to lift up his balls and slap his pussy." :clap2:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom