looking at this 2012 rubicon is it lifted

10frank9

Web Wheeler
x2 life time warranty is worth it's weight in gold IMO

It's good so long as it's not a Jeep! Many people have had their "lifetime warranty's" denied and even refunded. It's only as good as the corporations word. I personally regret buying mine.

It's good so long as it's not a Jeep! Many people have had their "lifetime warranty's" denied and even refunded. It's only as good as the corporations word. I personally regret buying mine.

I sold mine back to the dealer about 4 months after I bought it. Not very many oem parts left on my jeep and if one of them went bad they aren't gonna fix it anyway.

Jake Wilson

I sold mine back to the dealer about 4 months after I bought it. Not very many oem parts left on my jeep and if one of them went bad they aren't gonna fix it anyway.

Exactly. If you plan on keeping your Jeep stock and on the road then life time warrenty it is. However, if you want to customize your Jeep and take it off-road you are just wasting your money.

As for the original post... NO that jeep is not worth $25K! 100K is right around the corner. Spend the extra money and scoop up that awesome deal or keep looking. I really hope you don't drop that kinda cash on this Jeep. :twocents::doh:

TeamFaust

I'd have to agree, take a look at that list of parts and start adding it up, that $10k difference will disappear fast, plus there's lower miles that what you're looking at

This would be the way to go if you are looking to off road it. What a deal!!

Top Bottom