Looking for a trail that would be a step below the Dusy Ershim

mo0s3

I want to set something up for my Family for a few days and would like something close to Dusy. I have a roof top tent and really want to get my boys out there :)
Thanks for the help !

I want to set something up for my Family for a few days and would like something close to Dusy. I have a roof top tent and really want to get my boys out there :)
Thanks for the help !

Having never run the Dusy, I would recommend heading up to the Rubicon and running that. Great places to camp and plenty of beautiful scenery as well. I see you're in Riverside, have you taken the family up to Big Bear and run John Bull, Dishpan and Gold Mountain?

So Cal

I have ran Dishpan, 2N17X, Holcomb creek, Cleghorn, I was thinking of just hitting a lake and hanging with Family and friends :)
I have 2" lift with 35" Toyo Open Country M/T
but if i leave the Roof top tent on I will have to do a little easier trail, Holcomb was rough with the extra weight.

All the trails in and around the Dusy are difficult. Brewer Lake is the only one considered a "moderate" trail, mostly easy with one "rock pile" towards the end that gives it a moderate rating. If you're running 35's it shouldn't be an issue.

If you want to stay in the area of Dusy, there is a bunch to go run. Difficulty wise the Rubicon is a step down from Dusy, but a lot longer drive for you.

In the Shaver lake area you have options:
Bald Mountain
Bear Diversion
Brewer
Coyote Lake
Dusy
Hopper
Mirrior
Onion
Red Lake
Spanish
Strawberry