Looking for some advice alignment sheet darting feeling and wondering

13jkdune

The last d30 was replaced buy insurance and was able to have insurance pay for it and move my parts over to a new d30 they where not going to help pay for any of it if I whent with a Danna 44 of any type so thata why it still has the d30 and did not have to pay anything out of pocket. I’m getting married and going on a honey moon I did. Or have the cash to pay for a Danna 44 and built it to be worth it out of pocket sorry trust me I wanted a Danna 44 but was not in the cards so we will see.

Now that that’s done with the flighty feel is at highway speeds (I’m also not running a steering damper but not running one should not Cause this feeling)

Just trying to figure out the best arms I should replace first I want to replace all four but not going to happen was thinking of doing adjustable front lowers and rear uppers is this the best one to replace or is there a better option.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

zimm

Caught the Bug
You only need front lower adjustable arms. As mentioned by 3 members here. The ones with Johnny joints are the best. Keep the other 6 arms stock and save your money.

zimm

Caught the Bug
Check out evo, jks, and Core, I believe they all use Johnny joints.

Last edited:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
So does Core 4x4 I think (mine have one end JJ, the other rubber) and they're pretty affordable. Just be sure to put some anti-seize on the threads if you ever want to adjust them again.

Top Bottom