Looking for some fun trails to run in Cali

Fridge81

Gota watch out for Melissa tho she's a pistol lol :)

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Haha! Perfect! I like you guys already! I don't mind hanging out with a pistol or two! I'm a quick witted smartass most of the time anyway. Gotta have fun while you're having fun! :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fridge81

The weekend is approaching! Have y'all planned any wheeling trips? I'm anxious to go play!

Sent from my office while dreaming of Jeeping.

Missy3696

The weekend is approaching! Have y'all planned any wheeling trips? I'm anxious to go play!

Sent from my office while dreaming of Jeeping.

Looks like we are planning on doing one of the Johnson valley trails on Saturday. Still debating on the exact trail. I'll have a time and a meeting place tomorrow. But just so you know. This particular area is a little new to us so we might be doing a little exploring lol

Fridge81

Looks like we are planning on doing one of the Johnson valley trails on Saturday. Still debating on the exact trail. I'll have a time and a meeting place tomorrow. But just so you know. This particular area is a little new to us so we might be doing a little exploring lol

That's awesome! I have to freaking work Saturday now:mad:! Ugh! I work on camp rock road so I'll be in the area..... haha! I hope work falls through so I can join. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted.

Fridge81

Haha you don't want to follow me - I'm a novice. Was hoping someone else in this thread would want to run some trails on Sunday .... :D

I'm no expert! Just meeting new people and enjoying the great outdoors is good enough for me!

Jeeper714

Go out on sundayyyyyyyyyyy so I can come along ;D

I pick JR up from EVO on Saturday morning.

Top Bottom