Looking for tips from Oregon wayalifers or those familiar

ChiliDawg

Thinking of planning a little trip for me and the dog the weekend leading up to July 4th. Heard a lot about how nice the Oregon coast is and wondering what a good area to drive up to, maybe camp and explore around with the dog would be?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Did a trip like this a year ago, we were more in NorCal coast but made up way up in to southern Oregon one day. Lots of cool beaches and sure lots of camping- but crowds for sure that time of year, however it will be nice!

ChiliDawg

Did a trip like this a year ago, we were more in NorCal coast but made up way up in to southern Oregon one day. Lots of cool beaches and sure lots of camping- but crowds for sure that time of year, however it will be nice!

I may end up doing something similar. Figure if I've got the camping gear in the back, that's all I need.

duktrx

Several years back I was working on a project in Tillamook, and camped a short hike from the beach, I need to look at my top maps to see if I can find the name. As an added bonus Browns camp isn't far for some wheeling. Fort Stevens on the far north coast is not too bad either, a couple of campgrounds next to each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom