Loud Horns on your Jeep?

GuillaumeC91

FYI - Hella horns suck especially for the price. I have the badboy airhorn. Purchased it at Harbor Freight for $30 on sale. Scares the crap out of people and mounted it in the stock location. The only modification I had to make was change out the fuse from a 10 to a 20.

You should check these out. Loud, Electric, and can be wired in like stock horns.

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/Loud-Horns

Jeephreakiwon

I definitely would like go with electric vs. air, but I can't seem to be able to find anything that sounds low enough. I just can't get enough of that deep sound air horns can give.

EDIT: Lmfao, don't read that last line too quick!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

1yellowjk

Salvage yard or U-pull it type places are prime pickings for horns. I have an AHOGGA horn on mine as well as dual electric mitsubishi eclipse horns....while not Air horn loud, it does let people know I'm there. :)

big rick

FYI - Hella horns suck especially for the price. I have the badboy airhorn. Purchased it at Harbor Freight for $30 on sale. Scares the crap out of people and mounted it in the stock location. The only modification I had to make was change out the fuse from a 10 to a 20.

just purchased a bad boy and was looking at the stock horn location...looks tight. were you able to mount it vertically? any pics? just curious how it fit in that little space...thanks.

big rick

GuillaumeC91

just purchased a bad boy and was looking at the stock horn location...looks tight. were you able to mount it vertically? any pics? just curious how it fit in that little space...thanks.

big rick

Looking at the videos I found online, I could see this being tight. Might have to point it up and have a small bracket to hold it?

Let us know how it turns out!

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Top Bottom