M8000 or Zeon 8 or Zeon 10?

JArnold

I am looking at this winch to go on the PSC Brawler that I just ordered. Where did you order it that gave you a light bar?!?!

Northridge4x4 was running a killer deal!! It ended last month though :/

I would wait and keep an eye out for them to run another good deal though. When I ordered mine I was told that,that combo sold like hotcakes. I would imagine that they will do it again.

Ldogg

They are doing a Labor Day sale this weekend I heard. Would be nice if they started it again. I am looking to get a PSC brawler lite a zeon 10s, rigid 10" E series and a factor 55 prolink soon.

Beyrgut

I have a clarification question. Are 8/10/12K versions of any model basically the same just with different wire/rope ratings or are the components beefier as well once you step up a level. The price differences between them is very minimal. I'm not sure I worded that right so for example, a Zeon 8K and 10K are the exact same winch just different wire ratings?

Ldogg

I have a clarification question. Are 8/10/12K versions of any model basically the same just with different wire/rope ratings or are the components beefier as well once you step up a level. The price differences between them is very minimal. I'm not sure I worded that right so for example, a Zeon 8K and 10K are the exact same winch just different wire ratings?

Looking at the 8-S and 10-S the drum and housing is the same, however the gear ratio is different between each model. The 8-S is 162:1 while the 10-S is 216:1.

rtguy1

same winch, different gear

Top Bottom