Made in USA

ChillyChills

Hello! I love hearing in your videos that made in USA is important! I’m running into trouble finding a tool brand still made in USA for like tool sets of ratchets/wrenches/pliers etc. do you use any? Or is that just a part of it where you gotta grit and bear it? Haha

ChillyChills

Short of paying through the nose, it's really hard to find good made in the USA tools. Lately, I've been buying Tekton being that a lot of their stuff is still made in the USA and what is not, is at least made in Taiwan. So far, I've found their stuff to hold up well.
Thank you!!

Linda R

Hello! I love hearing in your videos that made in USA is important! I’m running into trouble finding a tool brand still made in USA for like tool sets of ratchets/wrenches/pliers etc. do you use any? Or is that just a part of it where you gotta grit and bear it? Haha
We have been buying SnapOn - they are more expensive but if one fails they replace it. We have had to do that once and they took care of it. My BIL has been finding and buying Craftsman tools that are made in the USA as he comes across them but no easy task.

Top Bottom