Magnacharger for my 13 jk

trailless

Caught the Bug
Missed the part about problems with a Diablo tuner. Just to make sure, did you entire your tire size correctly as in, did you make sure to measure from the ground to the edge of your tire where the sidewall becomes the tread? Another way to do this is to measure from the center of the wheel to the ground and the multiply that by 2. If you just entered in what is stated on your sidewall, you will have put in an incorrect number and that could throw your shift points off.

Oh, I don't have the supercharger. I was just letting the OP know of some problems they were allegedly having.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

Coming back to jeeps after a stint in the muscle car world I'll tell you this:

I modded the shit out of my 2011 camaro. Was it fun? Of course! 500 hp in a car is a blast. Was it fun not having a dealership want to touch my car? Getting denied warranty work on a brand new car? Not so much. I never went forced induction either. Two of my friends did though. They spent in excess of 20k on full supercharger builds. They both traded in or sold their cars within months of the work being done. Reliability becomes an issue. Every noise you hear makes you wonder if you've pushed the engine too far.

Your mileage may vary, but these folks here are giving you very good advice. At the very least try regearing first. If that isn't enough oomph then look at other options. A supercharger isn't going to be all you need. You're probably going to be pushing what? 350-400 hp out of the 3.6 if you sc it. The drivetrain might not be up to handle that much power.

*just saw that you have a maggy in your truck so you know what you're getting into :)*

All that being said, it's your hard earned money. If you've got your heart set on a supercharged jeep, then do it up.:D

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Batman

Coming back to jeeps after a stint in the muscle car world I'll tell you this:

I modded the shit out of my 2011 camaro. Was it fun? Of course! 500 hp in a car is a blast. Was it fun not having a dealership want to touch my car? Getting denied warranty work on a brand new car? Not so much. I never went forced induction either. Two of my friends did though. They spent in excess of 20k on full supercharger builds. They both traded in or sold their cars within months of the work being done. Reliability becomes an issue. Every noise you hear makes you wonder if you've pushed the engine too far.

Your mileage may vary, but these folks here are giving you very good advice. At the very least try regearing first. If that isn't enough oomph then look at other options. A supercharger isn't going to be all you need. You're probably going to be pushing what? 350-400 hp out of the 3.6 if you sc it. The drivetrain might not be up to handle that much power.

*just saw that you have a maggy in your truck so you know what you're getting into :)*

All that being said, it's your hard earned money. If you've got your heart set on a supercharged jeep, then do it up.:D

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks bro. Been wanting a Maggy on my jeep since January when it came out just can't believe they are still having problems with tuning.
This is my first mopar shit like that is a non issue with GM hope they figure it out soon

Top Bottom