March Madness '19

Brute

Hooked
Nevada blew it. Stay tuned for some interesting back stories in the days and weeks to come.

I picked the Gators to beat Nevada in my bracket...

But I didn’t expect Murray St to obliterate Marquette...they could be the sleeper of the tournament

Brute

Hooked
Duke barely escapes losing to UCF, who has the 40th tallest person on the planet at center at 7’6”...

boardsurfer

Duke barely escapes losing to UCF, who has the 40th tallest person on the planet at center at 7’6”...

They seriously dodged a bullet. I've never seen Tacko Fall play before but the impression I got was that his height is his skill. I mean, Zion blocked him, out rebounded him and aside from a few plays early, he didnt seem to be the force you might expect from someone that big. I think his early fouls had him playing really timid.

Zion on the other hand is just a monster. He's like if Marshawn Lynch had a 40 inch vertical and ball handling skills. :cheesy:

Brute

Hooked
They seriously dodged a bullet. I've never seen Tacko Fall play before but the impression I got was that his height is his skill. I mean, Zion blocked him, out rebounded him and aside from a few plays early, he didnt seem to be the force you might expect from someone that big. I think his early fouls had him playing really timid.

Zion on the other hand is just a monster. He's like if Marshawn Lynch had a 40 inch vertical and ball handling skills. :cheesy:

That’s the truth...but if he didn’t foul out, he most likely would have gotten the rebound from the missed Duke free throw at the end of the game instead of the put back...and Duke’s tournament would have ended...

Ruvicon

That’s the truth...but if he didn’t foul out, he most likely would have gotten the rebound from the missed Duke free throw at the end of the game instead of the put back...and Duke’s tournament would have ended...

That was an awesome game down to the last second. Coach K was smart to put pressure on Tacko and put him into foul trouble early and foul out. It may have ended differently had he stayed in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
That was an awesome game down to the last second. Coach K was smart to put pressure on Tacko and put him into foul trouble early and foul out. It may have ended differently had he stayed in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed...and watch out for sleeper Oregon; I wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up in the Final Four...

Top Bottom