Markw13/Albino Lizard chooses not to associate with this form!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Im not exactly a veteran here I just followed the rules and everyone's been cool

Weird, I could have sworn that we added you to the "new guy that needs to be put into his place" list. Must have slipped through the cracks. :cheesy:

Weird, I could have sworn that we added you to the "new guy that needs to be put into his place" list. Must have slipped through the cracks. :cheesy:

Ha i forgot almost forgot about that list....good thing theres like 700 threads dedicated to "how noobs are treated"...fml

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Let this thread be a clear indication to noobs how you can be treated here.

Oh how did I miss this? You even attributed you leaving in part to me, I'm honored.

For the record CAPTAIN, nobody treated you poorly you just hopped on Uncle Lee and Uncle Will's bandwagon. For a guy that deals with people all day you sure are a sensitive one.

Robar

The Enforcer
First and foremost, I didn't say I was going to leave, I just left. Second, I'm not here to pick fights with anyone, but have no problems holding my own if you want to bring it.
This thread should be merged into the gay talk thread. I think it'll fit better there. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom