MattMc's build thread

I have encountered issues with the Procal. Basically it honks twice like it's working, but none of the changes have taken. I tried disconnecting the battery and touching the positive and negative leads together for about 30 seconds, then flashing, but that didn't help. I'm not sure if I should disconnect the battery before or after flashing, and for how long. I called AEV and left a voicemail on Monday. Haven't heard back. I'll try again this Monday, and will take further measures if I don't hear from them.

If anyone has any tips, I'd appreciate them.

Found this on AEV forum, the OP over there had exact complaint as you. This was the only thing helpful in the thread:

aev.jpg

Well, it's a long story (I feel like it's been a long story with all the manufacturers/distributors) after a week of phone tag, it turns out that I was sent a back up camera module. The only function it performs is turning the Nav into a camera screen when in reverse. AEV is sending me the right unit.

Well, it's a long story (I feel like it's been a long story with all the manufacturers/distributors) after a week of phone tag, it turns out that I was sent a back up camera module. The only function it performs is turning the Nav into a camera screen when in reverse. AEV is sending me the right unit.

I didn't even know they had something like that. Glad you got it taken care of.

Image1480124291.512098.jpg

Happy Birthday to me!

I picked up a Warn Zeon 10-S from 4WP today. Warn is running a rebate until the end of December so, I'm going to be getting $100 off with that, plus 4WP had $125 off, plus tax off ($67.50) here in GA. I think that's a pretty good deal, since Warns are unilaterally priced.

Now, I just need a winch plate. I'm thinking I'll go with RockHard's new plate for that. Also gonna order a Factor 55 flat link.

Top Bottom