Metal fender liner (With Falcon 3.3s & ARB compressor)

Kruncher

Hello group,

'19 JL Rubicon, 2.0L with ARB single tank compressor mounted with the Wayalife mounting bracket (driver's side firewall)

Anyone have any luck with a metal liner and the Falcon 3.3 shocks?

Ace & Nemesis seem to work with the shocks, but both look like they won't work with the compressor.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

When mixing multiple brands/parts, it’s inevitable that some modifications will have to be made. Being that the compressor is pretty solid in its location, I would consider a liner that will clear the compressor and just modify them for the shocks.

jeeeep

Hooked
Hello group,

'19 JL Rubicon, 2.0L with ARB single tank compressor mounted with the Wayalife mounting bracket (driver's side firewall)

Anyone have any luck with a metal liner and the Falcon 3.3 shocks?

Ace & Nemesis seem to work with the shocks, but both look like they won't work with the compressor.

Thanks in advance,

Adam
I have the Falcon 3.3 shocks, get something else. They are not maintainable as claimed.

I've asked their main rep Dennis? at every Jeep Safari since the 3.3's came out about maintenace/rebuild instructions since I bought them years ago and nothing but excuses. It's a BS answer "send them in", "the engineer doesn't want to write up the instructions", "the general public is too stupid to trust them to do it right"... as if their warranty was ever worth a shit, they always blame the customer for installing it wrong.

When new they were pretty good but 2 years later of mostly daily driving and after the 1st decent off-road trip, they were not the same. Since then, they've been riding really firm, too firm even at the softest setting.

Look at Bilstein, Fox or Ohlin or Kings depending on how you will ultimately use your Jeep.

... Just reread your post and I guess you already have the 3.3's

Kruncher

Thanks fellas ... yeah, I already have them, but haven't put them on yet. I'll see if I can swap them out where I bought them.

Top Bottom