MetalCloak Game-Change 2.5" Lift - 6-Pack Edition

RCSRubi

I wanted a bit more lift height especially in the front. The Metalcloak springs are kind of like a spring on a spacer created by the compressed soft rate. There was a noticeable rake to the front and I didn't want to put a spacer on a quasi spacer created by the soft rate spring. I like the Evo Plush coils and the length is the same as the metalcloak coils but with a level ride height. I have no regrets, but for the money, I would go bolt on coilovers. If you do go with Metalcloak, I would recommend any of the kits with Fox shocks instead of 6paks.

Listen to the guys here because this forum is more of a community for enthusiasts who use the stuff rather than a captive audience to market solely for the sponsors. So many are fans of EVO mostly because they know what works. After speaking with Mel Wade for a brief time, he makes a lot of sense with building a JK with reliability in mind. He builds mild to wild but still gets you home.

Hope this helps.

Yes it helps. I'm still in the saving $$ for my build stage and haven't settled on anything yet. My JK is my only vehicle and will be for some time. And I do make 2 hour interstate trips from time to time.

The wheeling we do locally isn't too extreme but I plan on expanding to more extreme places and events in the future.

duktrx

Does anyone else that after reading this entire thread feel like they were stuck on the highway rubbernecking at the 17 car pileup in the other lane?
Forum Idiot.jpg

Top Bottom