Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

Excited for the next round of upgrades. After smashing my ram skid and denting my sliders, I decide to get EVO high steer, their ram skid, and EVO low angle sliders. Also got front and rear King air bumps.

Exodus Jeeps is holding onto my parts for install. Just waiting on a couple items and shop time.

Thanks Bubba!

IMG_8047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

Excited for the next round of upgrades. After smashing my ram skid and denting my sliders, I decide to get EVO high steer, their ram skid, and EVO low angle sliders. Also got front and rear King air bumps.

Exodus Jeeps is holding onto my parts for install. Just waiting on a couple items and shop time.

Thanks Bubba!

View attachment 296916

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice Mike! For some reason I thought you already had King bumps.

critter812

You do realize there will be no challenge for you at URE when you get to NC? We will just have to sacrifice and drive to Windrock and Rousch Creek to meet up with all the northerners! :cheesy:

Nice Mike! For some reason I thought you already had King bumps.

I wanted to do it with the long arms stage but funds didn't allow it at the time lol

Always fun to freshen things up, looking forward to seeing the upgrades Mike!:thumb:

Me too! Thanks man!

Fuckin a mike! Cant wait to see it all installed!

Right on Nick! The more time we spend building our Jeeps, the less time we think about school shootings and bombings!

Nice new parts :beer:

Thanks!

You do realize there will be no challenge for you at URE when you get to NC? We will just have to sacrifice and drive to Windrock and Rousch Creek to meet up with all the northerners! :cheesy:

You don't have to twist my arm! Windrock is on my short list when we get out there. We'll have to plan something ASAP after mid-July!

critter812

I wanted to do it with the long arms stage but funds didn't allow it at the time lol

Me too! Thanks man!

Right on Nick! The more time we spend building our Jeeps, the less time we think about school shootings and bombings!

Thanks!

You don't have to twist my arm! Windrock is on my short list when we get out there. We'll have to plan something ASAP after mid-July!

I'm Down its only a 5.5 hr drive the wife and I seem to go monthly now anyways! There are a few in that group I would wheel with! We can get you caught up when you get up here

Top Bottom