Miller/Lockwood Jeep trail Sunday the 29th

JAGS

Hooked
:yawn37:

yes

Lol. BIG malls, small problems. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Can't get away for the weekend, but I'm down for Sunday run. Ha ha.

Alright, Eddie has calmed my fears once again. So I'll meet you guys at the fly'n J. [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
Lets do this hot pants =) If you don't have an axle shafts i met a guy on the Rubicon who let me know where he keeps his spares !!!!! Baaazing!!!!

Whooooooooo RRRRRRRRRRRR uuuuuuuuuu

Oh shit, that last line. I was fucked up that night, so thank god I didn't have to sit through that.

Yup. Um down for a WAL run. [emoji106]

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Someone's gotta be that guy. Lol. I've earned my place at this point. Ha ha. [emoji23][emoji23]

Are you wheeling with us Sunday or playing with your beard.

it's not the Hammers so Adam doesn't want to go ..lol

JAGS

Hooked
Just figured you and everyone else would cancel so I'm not going to add it to my list. Lol

When the trail is too tough, I just don't sign up. I can't hang with some of you bad ass guys.

Edit: can't afford to hang with you guys.

Last edited:

ttfhell

So you're in? Come on, if you close your eyes it will be just like Hammers. [emoji106]

As cool as it would to be to see you cowboy up and march on with your torn driveshaft boot it's a bit too far for me at 4.5 hours round trip. Good times for sure with this group though.

JAGS

Hooked
As cool as it would to be to see you cowboy up and march on with your torn driveshaft boot it's a bit too far for me at 4.5 hours round trip. Good times for sure with this group though.

Hey, don't underestimate the brake issues. Lol. 4.5 hrs. Shit, how far is this place, I may need to rethink.

Top Bottom