Missing persons

Bustedback

My wife is bipolar, she’s suffered with it from an early age. She didn’t take her meds Monday because she had a procedure on Tuesday, that procedure left her totally wiped out the rest of the day and she didn’t take her meds that whole day too. She knew she had to do something with her daughter and a doctors appointment, but couldn’t remember and was totally confused. She got in the car and drove to where she thought she was supposed to go to pick up our daughter and got lost in Rocklin California. She ran out of gas and Rocklin PD stumbled upon her, ran the plate and seen she was reported missing. She was very confused and disoriented when answering questions so the officer took her to the hospital.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
My wife is bipolar, she’s suffered with it from an early age. She didn’t take her meds Monday because she had a procedure on Tuesday, that procedure left her totally wiped out the rest of the day and she didn’t take her meds that whole day too. She knew she had to do something with her daughter and a doctors appointment, but couldn’t remember and was totally confused. She got in the car and drove to where she thought she was supposed to go to pick up our daughter and got lost in Rocklin California. She ran out of gas and Rocklin PD stumbled upon her, ran the plate and seen she was reported missing. She was very confused and disoriented when answering questions so the officer took her to the hospital.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

So glad she is safe! Can't imagine how scary this was for both of you in different ways. Sorry you had to go through that.

Top Bottom