Moab — April 1-8, 2018

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just got the Charles Wells book today. Will post some run suggestions soon.

Also picked up a battery powered welder off eBay. Got a few weeks before Moab to test it out. [emoji23]

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Anyone interested in this trip should book accommodations now!

I have a Cabin at the KOA held. May upgrade if I find something better.

Esum2016

We have a permit to camp down at the end of elephant hill and will be running it the 5-6. We are only allowed to Jeeps in camp but if you want to run the trail with us PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a maybe for part of the trip. I can’t swing the whole week. Are you returning on Sunday? I could probably drive from LA on Thursday evening and be in Moab early Friday after stopping somewhere along the way, and then wheel Friday and Saturday, then caravan back Sunday. I went last summer and had a blast.

How’s it looking Vinnie?

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Good thinking.

What trails were you thinking of running?

It’s our first time there and not everyone has a lot of seat time on the trail so we are starting off with some easier ones first. We were thinking of running: Not in this order.
Metal Masher
Poison Spider Mesa
Fins and Things
Jackson Hole
Flat Iron Mesa

Still researching more and open to other trails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shortreach814

6-8th

I will be there on a short camping trip with my family the 6-8my daughters only 2 so won’t be doing anything to crazy but always nice to have some jeeps to cruise with I have a long arm tj on 33s n there will be a cj on 31s wth me

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looking at these. Probably will do a skydiving day there too.

Poison spider Mesa
Metal masher
Moab rim
Hells revenge
Cliff hanger
Gold bar rim
Golden spike
Flat iron mesa

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Looking at these. Probably will do a skydiving day there too.

Poison spider Mesa
Metal masher
Moab rim
Hells revenge
Cliff hanger
Gold bar rim
Golden spike
Flat iron mesa
if you have any room on the 2nd and 3rd of April I'd like to ride with your group.
I've signed up for Rose Garden Hill and Golden Spike Trail Saturday and Sunday the 31st and first but would love to wheel with you again

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Hey- sorry I missed this. I had a work conflict come up so I’ll be traveling and not able to swing it on those dates. Hopefully get out with you and Mike and Jake somewhere local soon though.

Bummer but understandable. There will be future trips for sure. Need to get back and finish Cougar Buttes, among other things.

fiend

Caught the Bug
if you have any room on the 2nd and 3rd of April I'd like to ride with your group.
I've signed up for Rose Garden Hill and Golden Spike Trail Saturday and Sunday the 31st and first but would love to wheel with you again

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes absolutely. The “group” has yet to be determined and may only be 2-3 rigs. But You’re more than welcome to join.

Top Bottom