Moab 'Big Boys' run......

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Cliffhanger is my favorite trail in Moab, but i’m not so sure I would want to run it in one of those! :crazyeyes:

GCM 2

Made it back to base camp in one piece! Long ass day, but still had a great time. Here is a view of 'the obstacle' on cliffhanger that is mentally challenging for drivers, but not physically challenging for the vehicle.

image-520695182.jpg

This poor guy flopped his brand new RZR 1000 only 10 minutes into the trail. I felt his pain as I have been there a couple of times.

image-2036507748.jpg

Beautiful views on this shelf road!

image-2378854521.jpg

image-3372456099.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Nice pics Greg!!.......Keep them coming......I'll be completely honest I'm a bit jelly that I'm not able to do that type of wheeling here in South Florida :grayno:........living vicariously through you brother......stay safe:thumb:

~Woodrow~

GCM 2

Dear Warn,
I am writing in regards to your line of winch controllers. I am a loyal customer, but I would like to address an issue that I am sure you are already aware of but continue to ignore. It seems that you are not willing to put forth the effort in manufacturing a quality, drag resistant/drag proof (up to 60 mph, possibly 75 mph) PowerPlant Winch controller. I certainly cannot be expected to have to keep plugging this thing in and then unplugging it when I am finished airing up tires and/or winching, as I am very busy with stuff, other things and what not. I will also add that this is not the first time your winch controllers have let me down, as I have experienced this before on a previous outing in my offroad vehicle as well. So in closing, please see fit to pass this on to your research and development board, or senior engineer, whom ever it may best suit to be put to task at rectifying this immediately.

Warmest regards,
GCM 2

P.S. upon receiving a read receipt from you I will send my home address so that you may send my new (and now third) PowerPlant winch controller.

image-2744142270.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Dear Warn,
I am writing in regards to your line of winch controllers.

People like you coming on here and bashing a manufacturer for something that was you're own fault make me sick. Obviously you don't know how to use their product and arguably don't even deserve to own one. Some might call me a Warn fanboy, but I just think these types of things are better handled offline and discretely with the vendor you purchased it from rather than dragging a good company's name through the mud.

Freakin noob. :grayno:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
People like you coming on here and bashing a manufacturer for something that was you're own fault make me sick. Obviously you don't know how to use their product and arguably don't even deserve to own one. Some might call me a Warn fanboy, but I just think these types of things are better handled offline and discretely with the vendor you purchased it from rather than dragging a good company's name through the mud.

Lmao! Design flaw

GCM 2

Did you just loose your mind, don't think you can just wright this to suit your fancy, you minion! What about my 4th amendment right to free forum speech? Huh? How about that, you gonna ban me tough guy? I guess SharkeylanderJK will gang up on me too now :bleh:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Did you just loose your mind, don't think you can just wright this to suit your fancy, you minion! What about my 4th amendment right to free forum speech? Huh? How about that, you gonna ban me tough guy? I guess SharkeylanderJK will gang up on me too now :bleh:

Listen you little OC bitch (or is that MC?). That's Mr. Kingpin to you pal. What up? Full moon tonight? Let me guess, Army? Thought so. And it's the 21th amendment that gives you the right to free speech...

...along with being seven feet tall and invincible, devilishly handsome, an awesome dancer and a smoove talker with all the ladies. :yup:

GCM 2

Listen you little OC bitch (or is that MC?). That's Mr. Kingpin to you pal. What up? Full moon tonight? Let me guess, Army? Thought so. And it's the 21th amendment that gives you the right to free speech...

...along with being seven feet tall and invincible, devilishly handsome, an awesome dancer and a smoove talker with all the ladies. :yup:

I would respond faster but my Internet connection is slow, so I am having difficulty researching other forums, Wikipedia, various websites, etc. to gain insight and knowledge so I seem smarter......oh, and find photos too that can back up any other claim I need to make.

On the main topic of the thread, I wish it would have worked out for a couple more of you peeps to have showed up for the run. :sigh:

Top Bottom