Moab Bound Tomorrow

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Looks like an awesome time. The little ones seem to like the trails. At least mine did. The wife walked around with mine while I did the rubicon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great family trip, thanks for sharing! Awesome to see your little one getting started early.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looks like an awesome trip! Bummed that I just missed you guys! We will have to get together this summer for a trip!

Yea definitely. Glad you had a good time as well. Once the snow melts, we’ll put something together.

Was the purple one a rental?

Yes it was. My niece picked it out and named it Lavender.

Looks like an awesome time. The little ones seem to like the trails. At least mine did. The wife walked around with mine while I did the rubicon.

Yea he’s always loved the trails. He took two naps on each trail and usually through the hardest sections. Him and my wife rode along for everything but The Fall on Steel Bender.

thanks for sharing! Beautiful out there!

It definitely is. I prefer mountains and pine trees but you can’t help but admire the landscape in Moab.

Looks like a great family trip, thanks for sharing! Awesome to see your little one getting started early.

Gotta start him out right. :thumb: He’s a trooper. 5 trails and about 2000 miles round trip. He was awesome through all of it.

Top Bottom