Moab EJS 2023

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Had a large group on the trail with individuals from all over the country.
1680497778172.jpeg

These people from Mississippi were really nice and enjoying their first time in Moab and attending EJS. Cool license plate too. 😉
1680498054884.jpeg

It’s cool to see long time Jeepers as well as new Jeep owners come out to enjoy their vehicles.
1680498218111.jpeg

GP NOIR

Hooked
The Church sent pioneers to settle different parts of the territories. One group on its way to start a settlement in Arizona, stopped and made camp at a place now known as Monticello, to wait for the high winds they encountered to stop blowing.

They’re still waiting.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
As I drove toward Amarillo TX the wind picked up.

Damn, there were times when the wind blew so hard I had to accelerate to keep my speed at 70 going down hill! 😳

I fully believe the 60 mph gusts. I was crazy windy all the way to Albuquerque.
Drove that way about a month ago. From Albuquerque through most of Arizona, wind was brutal. The wind actually popped open one of the soft top latches twice on the JT. Average mpg dropped from 13 to 9 within several hours. Sucked. Stopped for gas in Gallup and got sandblasted while pumping gas.

I saw a shit load of people stopped at that 'monument.' I didn't realize what is was.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Today I had the opportunity to tag along with the Nitto and EVO sponsored trail ‘Girls on Top of the World’. The trail leader was Harley Wade who is an awesome young lady who did an outstanding job getting the group out and back.

The trail was Top of the World. It was cold and snowing. Once on the overlook the snow was so heavy the visibility was limited. The rocks were wet, muddy, and slippery. It was a great time. On top of all the Jeep goodness street tacos 🌮 were served at the overlook. It does not get any better!!

1680665201956.jpeg

1680665361459.jpeg

1680665424775.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom