Mods..Where to start?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Spacers are fine. Lots of people run them.

I should also clarify an above post...I did notice my rear DS spitting grease so I swapped it out for another factory one.

Zechisan

Thanks. No problem on the driveshaft post, you replaced it with another stock one.. so it was still an accurate statement :D and I just ran a search and looked at a couple threads covering spacers.. And I agree with you as long as you install and check them properly, they should do Just fine. Guess im in the market for some 1.5" spacers for my rubi wheels! Thanks again MTG

Sent from my android phone with the wayalife app

KPM171

Affordable winch options? (love Warn, dont love their prices)

so there it is... LEMME HAVE IT!

I ran a Warn & a Smittybilt winch on my TJ, and when it came time build up my JK, I went back to Smittybilt. I didn't think the Warn performed any better or was worth the cost. On my TJ I ran an XRC8 winch that pulled me out of plenty of jams & I also heard lots of great feed back on the Smittybilt comp series as well. Currently running the Smittybilt X2O 10,000 lb winch on my JKUR (got talked out of the comp series of the same winch for some reason, otherwise I would have had it) and its had no problems at all pulling my stretch limo off the rocks.

Zechisan

I ran a Warn & a Smittybilt winch on my TJ, and when it came time build up my JK, I went back to Smittybilt. I didn't think the Warn performed any better or was worth the cost. On my TJ I ran an XRC8 winch that pulled me out of plenty of jams & I also heard lots of great feed back on the Smittybilt comp series as well. Currently running the Smittybilt X2O 10,000 lb winch on my JKUR (got talked out of the comp series of the same winch for some reason, otherwise I would have had it) and its had no problems at all pulling my stretch limo off the rocks.

Awesome! Thanks,I will most certainly look at some smittybilt winches than! I know i'll need it haha I shouldn't have any fitment issues with my AEV winch bumper you think. .?

KPM171

Awesome! Thanks,I will most certainly look at some smittybilt winches than! I know i'll need it haha I shouldn't have any fitment issues with my AEV winch bumper you think. .?

Obviously, please test fit anything before you install or you can ask the guys at AEV. That being said, I personally wouldn't expect any trouble mounting any of the X2O or XRC winches in an AEV bumper with integrated standard winch mounting location.

Zechisan

Obviously, please test fit anything before you install or you can ask the guys at AEV. That being said, I personally wouldn't expect any trouble mounting any of the X2O or XRC winches in an AEV bumper with integrated standard winch mounting location.

thanks, i will clarify with whoever i purchase the winch from, or AEV to insure fitment before i purchase.:thumb:

Top Bottom