Mopar Headliner vs Hot Heads

TRAVERSER

Just to chime in, I did the mopar liners. The heat from this past July here in New Mexico was brutal, and I am happy with them. Must say the a added bonus is that 75-90% the hands free works where as before, I had to be sitting still.

Has anyone tried "Lizard Skin" spray on? I guess it's like a ceramic coating that helps with sound and heat. (not sure if I am allowed to post links):hmm:

JWT

Definitely HotHeads. Mopar mats = some random Chinese stuff, made alongside clothes drying racks and DirecTV remotes. HotHeads = a dude in SoCal who cares. No contest.

Mkp08

Hello everyone,

I am considering purchasing a headliner for my 2015 jkus and I have been looking at the Hot Heads and Mopar liners. Has anyone had experience with both? Or any experience with one of the 2?

I live in south Florida, so heat is a common issue especially since my hardtop is black. How much head do the liners actually block? I am also concerned about the headliners peeling off from the hot conditions. Has this happened to anyone?

And finally what are the sound advantages? Quieter ride? Improve sound system?

Thanks again. Any input is appreciated.

Spencer

This is another option you can make them its pretty easy just some Sound board foam and fabric I did it and it worked awesome I'll try to post a picture but I did it for under 100.00 buck. Good luck man:rock:

Top Bottom