• Cat Cocks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ostrich Organs

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Whale Weenies

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

wibornz

I don't know if this is the right place to ask as I am new to this forum. I have Klondike bars. They are not for sale, but I am wondering what you would do for one. They are free. Shipping is $29.95

Can I vote multiple times in this poll?

TheGrendel

A few times I think this forum overreacts to other forums or companies. However, in this case, the OP is a huge dumbass and deserves the ridicule.

Tornadosboy

Hello everyone! Do you guys know where can I get some sex toys ? :) It is very difficult for my girlfriend to reach orgasm, so I have to use sex toys, this is the fastest way for her to achieve orgasm. We've been using simple dildos, but we would like to try something new. I just found a lot of interesting toys on adultentertainmentstore.com, but I really don't know which one to choose. I would really appreciate if you recommend something, as we don't have too much experience in that area. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hello everyone! Do you guys know where can I get some sex toys ? :) It is very difficult for my girlfriend to reach orgasm, so I have to use sex toys, this is the fastest way for her to achieve orgasm. We've been using simple dildos, but we would like to try something new. I just found a lot of interesting toys on ImALoser.com, but I really don't know which one to choose. I would really appreciate if you recommend something, as we don't have too much experience in that area. Thank you in advance.

We had a pretty good streak going of No Bullshit.... and ya fucked it up. [emoji1417]

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Hello everyone! Do you guys know where can I get some sex toys ? :) It is very difficult for my girlfriend to reach orgasm, so I have to use sex toys, this is the fastest way for her to achieve orgasm. We've been using simple dildos, but we would like to try something new. I just found a lot of interesting toys on ImALoser.com, but I really don't know which one to choose. I would really appreciate if you recommend something, as we don't have too much experience in that area. Thank you in advance.

I haven't had any issues getting your girlfriend to that point without the use of toys :idontknow:. Maybe it's an emotional thing between you two. You should check out Dr. Phil.

Last edited:
Top Bottom