Moved up to a 4 door

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447205543.463294.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447205951.965671.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447205624.503707.jpg
As much fun as we had in our 2 door it was time for more room. Time to order more goodies, I may start a build thread with this one.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Now to need to decide on lift and tire combo. I want 35"'s and maybe keep full fenders. But I don't want driveshaft issues, so I would like to stay at 2.5 inch of lift if possible.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Now to need to decide on lift and tire combo. I want 35"'s and maybe keep full fenders. But I don't want driveshaft issues, so I would like to stay at 2.5 inch of lift if possible.

2.5 inch budget boost would be a great start. Its fairly inexpensive. Its enough lift to clear 35s. For the most part you get the same ride as stock. Then if/when you decide you want bigger or just something different, you can sell it to somebody else just starting out and get a good chunk of your money back on it.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Budget boost! I've been running mine for over a year now. :yup:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
2.5 inch budget boost would be a great start. Its fairly inexpensive. Its enough lift to clear 35s. For the most part you get the same ride as stock. Then if/when you decide you want bigger or just something different, you can sell it to somebody else just starting out and get a good chunk of your money back on it.

That's most likely what I will do, that's what I had on my 2 door. Hoping maybe Rancho or Evo. would run some kind of Christmas special.

Top Bottom