Movies Worth Watching

TheGrendel

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is one of my all time favorite movies. Gary Oldman's performance is just incredible especially in that his character is so subdued that it is the opposite of what you normally think of Oldman.

Ruvicon

I love the dialogue in Pulp Fiction, one of my favorites. Like most of
Quentin Tarantino’s movies like Reservoir Dogs and the Kill Bill series. Also like movies by M. Night Shyamalan like Unbreakable, The Village, Signs, and the Sixth Sense. Of course, classics like The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, Jaws, Goodfellas, Shawshank Redemption, and Die Hard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Back in the day...

So glad to grow out of it. Your comment was funny but I’m still sensitive after quitting smoking.

Hope I get my period soon. (That’s what my wife told me.)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh crap, I didn't realize that you're the quitter. I had no idea what you were talking about, so I went back to scrutinize your post. That's when I saw your your tiny finger. That thing is so discreet it's like whispering fuck you across a 6-lane freeway. 😅 Either way, it's probably the first and last time I'll ever work The Pacifier into a post and / or everyday conversation. In German no less.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I've got tickets for Lawrence of Arabia in September, and Alien in October.
lawrence_of_arabia_ver7_xlg-768x1024.jpg

alien_xlg-768x1173.jpg

I actually bought the tickets for Alien last year as a surprise for my daughter. It would have been her first rated R movie, but I took her to see the 20th anniversary screening of The Matrix in March.

20190327_212100-768x1147.jpg

20190327_212145-768x1156.jpg

Top Bottom