MTG's welcome/happy birthday combo thread

KingCopperhead

Hello everyone. I have a half eaten birthday cake for sale. Small amount of spittle on top layer from a 7 year old blowing out the candles. Pm me offers. Willing to ship. PayPal only.

JAGS

Hooked
If your only goal is to sell your ace sliders and keyhole wheels, your welcome will be short lived. We don't care if its your fucking birthday or not.

Welcome to Wayalife. 👍

- Jason

I would just like to tell everyone it's my birthday

Welcome to WAL! Just so you know this is NOT Facebook, If you just show up here to tell everyone it's your birthday and build up your own self esteem then your time here will be short!

BTW HBD!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Whoa, whoa, whoooaaaa. This is not a foodie thread where we barter in recipes and free daiquiris. Happy birthday MTG. Welcome to the forum.

Still mad because I wouldn't let you pin that recipe for "the best white wine spritzer you've ever had" to your pininterest page? :idontknow:

GCM 2

Still mad because I wouldn't let you pin that recipe for "the best white wine spritzer you've ever had" to your pininterest page? :idontknow:

In a word- You bet your sweet zinfandel swilling perianal region I am upset. We will settle this in Vegas, or Reno, or Bartsow........

Top Bottom