My adventure at bass lake/ Yosemite

black pearl

Hooked
Out exploring a little bit found a mountain cat kill spot. IMG_1887.jpg IMG_1888.jpg and the trip up over the pass on highway 41 back out of the park. IMG_1891.jpg this was a awesome rock tunnel IMG_1889.jpg some winter wonderland type stuff here IMG_1894.jpg some amazing views. IMG_1892.jpg IMG_1893.jpg and more ice roads IMG_1895.jpg

I can't wait to come back and really get to backpack through this place.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Looks bad ass in the winter! Great pics!
thank you! It's more amazing then I would have thought.

Awesome! I’ve never been to Yosemite in the winter. It’s so beautiful! Glad you’re having so much fun!

Defiantly worth a trip in for winter. I love the look of snow covered mountains. I bet spring and summer would be beautiful as well.

black pearl

Hooked
Shit... sorry about that... the ranger must have givin my buddy bad info.... maybe you can return the them.

Ahh no worries about that. All the sings said to have them anyways. Besides I rather have them and not need, then need them and not have them. The wife felt safer with them, she gets a little nervous on iced roads.
I may return them though.

black pearl

Hooked
Awesome pics! We love going to places when less people are around.
Thank you! So do we, makes for a better experience for us.

Awesome photos. Looks beautiful out there.
Thank you! It truly was.

Really cool pictures. Hope to make it out that way one day. Hopefully its close to what you guys experienced

thank you!
I don't know why I waited so long to get here, now I don't want to leave.

black pearl

Hooked
So on the trip home today we stopped at a little local coffee rosters place. It was a awesome experience.
He showed us his whole roasting process. It was unique with a lot of hands on steps. Talking with him you can tell he loves what he does. He even had his daughter brew us up some coffee in their house, using a nice slow drip. If your in the mariposa area I recommend stopping in this place. IMG_1906.jpg IMG_1901.jpg IMG_1902.jpg IMG_1903.jpg IMG_1904.jpg IMG_1908.jpg IMG_1905.jpg IMG_1907.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Yosemite is still on my list...it is beautiful...and probably not nearly as crowded as in the summer.

After wheeling in the snow last winter, I've become a big fan of carry 4 Maxtrax's...especially if your out alone

black pearl

Hooked
Yosemite is still on my list...it is beautiful...and probably not nearly as crowded as in the summer.

After wheeling in the snow last winter, I've become a big fan of carry 4 Maxtrax's...especially if your out alone

It wasn't very crowded at all which was nice. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was in the park. So glad I went.
I have some fold up traction pads that works fairly well and take up very little room. I'm out alone a lot so I try to keep what I would need for most situations in the jeep.

Top Bottom