My boss isn’t man enough to tell me I’m laid off

Just had the same thing happen to me, was scheduled to go to a training and they cut my check for the training and then send me to the shop to have my monthly maintenance done and then my supervisor calls and says let's have a meeting, no exit interview, no reason why i was laid off, so told them see ya and found new work.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Just had the same thing happen to me, was scheduled to go to a training and they cut my check for the training and then send me to the shop to have my monthly maintenance done and then my supervisor calls and says let's have a meeting, no exit interview, no reason why i was laid off, so told them see ya and found new work.

Dang man! I’m sorry to hear that! But I’m glad you were able to find something else! How’s it going for you?

It's going well just waiting for my background check and top secret clearance then i will be working out at the INL plant (Idaho National Laboratory) as well as other places in town as-well. Estimated start date is Tuesday or Wednesday.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I'm sorry to hear you had a douch bag boss, that's some bs in my opinion. Glad you found something better and anything construction is not going anywhere for a long time in this town. If you ever want a career move I could put you behind a wok😛

Jsouder53

Hooked
It's going well just waiting for my background check and top secret clearance then i will be working out at the INL plant (Idaho National Laboratory) as well as other places in town as-well. Estimated start date is Tuesday or Wednesday.

That sounds like a pretty awesome job! Good luck with it!

I'm sorry to hear you had a douch bag boss, that's some bs in my opinion. Glad you found something better and anything construction is not going anywhere for a long time in this town. If you ever want a career move I could put you behind a wok[emoji14]

Thanks man! I’ll be working for the Kenyon Noble lumber yard, I doubt they will ever go out of business or be slow with work [emoji23] thank you for that offer! I’ll let you know if I ever want to make the switch lol

Top Bottom