My Build from South Africa

RedSheep

Welcome! You have a beautiful county with great people and great places for off road ... ... ... .... ... I am sure there are a number of WAYALIFE'ers who would like to put SA on their bucket list.

It has been on My bucket list for years, someday I will find a way to make it happen and get over there
So many amazing place in the world that I would love to see and wheel in. I could spend the rest of my life happily going from one to the next

Beast SA

SA is really a stunning country. With the weak Rand, it will be really affordable for anyone with American dollars or pounds.
Take a leap and fulfill those dreams of visiting SA

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SA is really a stunning country. With the weak Rand, it will be really affordable for anyone with American dollars or pounds.
Take a leap and fulfill those dreams of visiting SA

My wife is taking a month trip to Malawi next month with her medical residency program. She’s taking the last week of her trip to vacation in Johannesburg. I’m trying to make it out there with her for that last week, but unsure if i can swing it with my work right now. Fingers are crossed! Nice rig and beautiful scenery!

Brute

Hooked
My wife is taking a month trip to Malawi next month with her medical residency program. She’s taking the last week of her trip to vacation in Johannesburg. I’m trying to make it out there with her for that last week, but unsure if i can swing it with my work right now. Fingers are crossed! Nice rig and beautiful scenery!

One of the charities we are involved with does some work in Malawi, mostly supporting the building of schools...we are planning on going sometime in the near future...

Beast SA

Wish her safe travels and hope you can make it to SA too.
It will an honor to take you guys out on a trail in SA

Top Bottom