My dealership mess

Skirmish

It's a nice kit. One of the guys in our club has one. Enough flex that he rubs the inside of his fenders with 35's. It's kinda setup to be a prerunner though. Some expensive add ons that you don't need unless you run fast offroad. The external res shocks and air bumps are nice but add expense if you don't use them.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
The lift is made by Teraflex for Mopar.

What do you mean you "I may have gotten it out of town."? You either did or didn't. If you got it local then I may be able to help you. Wilmington or Charleston too.

phillypete

The lift is made by Teraflex for Mopar.

What do you mean you "I may have gotten it out of town."? You either did or didn't. If you got it local then I may be able to help you. Wilmington or Charleston too.

I'm not going to mention the dealership in question based on Eddie's experience with rubiCAT.

I appreciate your offer but it looks like everything is going to be alright.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
My Dealership Mess

Glad to hear everything worked out for you. It sucks to hear someone had an experience like that. The dealership I bought my Jeep from here in Columbia was the exact opposite, they gave me a great deal and were freaking awesome. Anyways, Glad things worked out!!!

Top Bottom