My definition of manly:

MTG

Caught the Bug
DA RUNT said:
You guys have radios? I took mine out and put a cappuccino machine. Now that's manly ;)

Espresso is fairly manly but not the manliest...for example, it's a little known fact that Sharkey has an affinity for white wine spritzers (it's true do a search for it), what is even less known is he has a spritzer maker incorporated into his onboard air system. Then again I might have heard him wrong. :cheesy:

Have a good weekend everyone!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Espresso is fairly manly but not the manliest...for example, it's a little known fact that Sharkey has an affinity for white wine spritzers (it's true do a search for it), what is even less known is he has a spritzer maker incorporated into his onboard air system. Then again I might have heard him wrong. :cheesy:

Have a good weekend everyone!

I'm sure you helped him hook it up

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Don't act like you weren't there. We could barely keep the dispenser out of your hands. :naw:

I told you, I can not be held accountable for my actions when I'm drinking... Thats the last time I catch a fire walker

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not to derail, but did you guys see the new EVO leash? They are making it in size XXXL. Connect one end to a D-Ring and the other to your buddy to help keep him out of the fire when he has too many wine coolers or Zimas. Hey MTG, I might be able to get you one at cost.

Attachments

• image-77824915.jpg
    image-77824915.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 38
  • image-487495158.jpg
    image-487495158.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
You guys have radios? I took mine out and put a cappuccino machine. Now that's manly ;)

Radio? You mean CB. The hole where my factory radio was is now a mini ARB cooler with a tap that dispenses chilled American Honey for use at the end of the trail while the kids are listening to Justin Bieber... except the oldest one. She prefers Led Zepplin.

Hightower

Not to derail, but did you guys see the new EVO leash? They are making it in size XXXL. Connect one end to a D-Ring and the other to your buddy to help keep him out of the fire when he has too many wine coolers or Zimas. Hey MTG, I might be able to get you one at cost.

Sharky ill take 2 :beer::beer::beer:

ichthus

Sharkey said:

Zimas? I've not seen a Zima in years. Nice reference to vintage malt liquors

Drumr90

bdmckenna said:
Radio? You mean CB. The hole where my factory radio was is now a mini ARB cooler with a tap that dispenses chilled American Honey for use at the end of the trail while the kids are listening to Justin Bieber... except the oldest one. She prefers Led Zepplin.

Ha ha ha goood idea.

JK1

Driving around in my JK with my kids with Justin Bieber cranked!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I have driven around listening to the radio...the Bieb comes on when your not paying attention (daydreaming about going to Moab):doh:... there isnt kids in the jeep... your 40 and then you realize it and change the station.. hopefully before anyone notices at the stop light.....someone always notices..

JK320

Manly is doing what makes our kids happy, at the expense of our manhood at times. While driving around in a Jeep, its more except able!
Jeeps = Great family memories!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

i missed this one!!! I'll just hook it to his bra next time!

2012jkfng702

X's 2. Plus, I've done the same thing rocking Bieber, Miley, Taylor, you name it. My kids love the Jeep, love music, and reaaaalllly love the two together. More power to you clarsen...keep the kids happy and keep 'em loving Jeeps!
Is this really what I have to look forward to??? Shoot me now.. I've been trying to sneak some Unwritten Law and Rise against in on my wives belly while she is sleeping, But she blast country while driving so should be a interesting Kid... Oh and Mike, I don't think the monkey comes in pink so looks like your out..

Last edited:
Top Bottom