My Dozer

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Looks like a heck of a rig. Interested in the story on the fenders as well

Thanks, not much of a story. I got rid of our white jeep and wife. So I took parts off the white jeep. I have a extra set of truck lites in going to sell.

olram30

OK, I got the light bar and mirror brackets on, now how and where do I run these wires? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 1442519050781.jpg
    1442519050781.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 1442519063639.jpg
    1442519063639.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 120

Clem319

OK, I got the light bar and mirror brackets on, now how and where do I run these wires? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I ran mine under the bracket (tried to keep the wire in the mount angle because there is a small gap in between the mount and pillar). Then unbolted the cowl, wire under it and into the engine area.

olram30

I ran mine under the bracket (tried to keep the wire in the mount angle because there is a small gap in between the mount and pillar). Then unbolted the cowl, wire under it and into the engine area.

Going to try that, not much room under the bracket.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Sorry about the wife situation Olram. The new light bar looks great though. A lot sleeker than the double row ones.

olram30

Sorry about the wife situation Olram. The new light bar looks great though. A lot sleeker than the double row ones.

I like the look, the wife thing was for the best and I'm actually happy again for the first time in a long time. More money for jeep parts and soon as I get things caught up I can finally go on runs outside of Wyoming.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I like the look, the wife thing was for the best and I'm actually happy again for the first time in a long time. More money for jeep parts and soon as I get things caught up I can finally go on runs outside of Wyoming.

We'll be waiting at the California line.. Or Nevada :)

olram30

I got lazy and just did this, no room under the bracket, not too obvious unless you get close, I'll add some wires with loom under the cowl. Fuck it, good enough

Attachments

• 1442521112514.jpg
    1442521112514.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 1442521123483.jpg
    1442521123483.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 111

olram30

Only thing about this bar is it had little shitty studs and not much threads, it came with these bolts, can you change out the studs for these?

Attachments

• 1442521371905.jpg
    1442521371905.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 113

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Only thing about this bar is it had little shitty studs and not much threads, it came with these bolts, can you change out the studs for these?

My guess would be yes, but I bet they weren't nice enough to give you an Allen head size hole in the top of the stud to remove them. Nothing some vice grips can't test.

SaddleTramp

I got lazy and just did this, no room under the bracket, not too obvious unless you get close, I'll add some wires with loom under the cowl. Fuck it, good enough

Looks great. Have heard of guys flipping the light upside down and running the wires down the passenger side if you can see the wires through the glass from drivers seat.

olram30

Looks great. Have heard of guys flipping the light upside down and running the wires down the passenger side if you can see the wires through the glass from drivers seat.

I can't see any wires from the inside now, but the whistling is annoying.

Top Bottom