My Gecko Build

swazza94

Hey Guys, had a couple of JKU's over the years but have been trying to find my dream JKU for about 2 years now. I finally found what i have been searching for and that was only 2 weeks ago and that is where this little stock Gecko green JKU comes into the picture. I had mods on my previous JKU but i really wanted to start fresh and get what i had been wanting for as i said 2 years! Due to tough laws over here in Australia it makes it hard to excessively Mod a Wrangler to make it look like a big boy that you guys in the states run with no problem ;) so here is my list of what i have done and what I'm thinking about going to next :)

- Uneek 4x4 Premium Bumper
2.5" CRDStu Lift
- 2.5" CRDstu coil (coils tuned for Australian road and trails)
- Bilstein 5100 Long Travel Shocks (AEV Tuned)
- Aev Geo brackets
- Teraflex Quick Disco's
- Smittybilt Silders (not my fav but needed a slider with an actual step plus i hate the stock steps ;))
- 17" Crossfire Mobster Rims Wrapped in 33" Summit Mud Hogs M/T
- 24" Led LightBar

IMG_8126.jpg
IMG_8127.jpg
Stock as a rock when i bought her :)
IMG_8138.jpg
Next to my old rig
IMG_8143.jpg
IMG_8144.jpg
IMG_8145.jpg
With Lift, Slider and bar installed
IMG_8158.jpg
IMG_8159.jpg
As she sit now with Light bar and CB Radio installed
IMG_8195.jpg
IMG_8196.jpg
IMG_8197.jpg

All that needs to be done now is it Sign it up with my business logos and test out how she goes on the trails :wings::thumb:

jango

Looks good. So did you just want a new color? It seems you kind of just traded bumpers and sliders with the Black JKU

utiadam

LOSER
Nice! Im guessing that you might already know but there is a company called "JK Source" on facebook. I believe they are an EVO dealer in Australia. They have a pretty nice company vehicle with the EVO bolt on coilovers.

swazza94

Looks good. So did you just want a new color? It seems you kind of just traded bumpers and sliders with the Black JKU

Always wanted the Gecko green and a 3.6L (black one was update interior but with a 3.8L :/) wanted to sell the black one as it was for resale and loved the my Uneek bar so i bought another but yeah just traded sliders :thumb:

swazza94

Nice! Im guessing that you might already know but there is a company called "JK Source" on facebook. I believe they are an EVO dealer in Australia. They have a pretty nice company vehicle with the EVO bolt on coilovers.

Yeah have bought off of them, they are great!

jango

Always wanted the Gecko green and a 3.6L (black one was update interior but with a 3.8L :/) wanted to sell the black one as it was for resale and loved the my Uneek bar so i bought another but yeah just traded sliders :thumb:

Oh yes the 3.6L is definitely worth the trade! Looks great and will be following for further mods

Top Bottom