My Jeep Build

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks man! I went with the low angle so my fiance could have a bit of a step to get in. Honestly really like the look better than the traditional configuration, as well as it keeps your body away front he rocks a bit more

RUBICONGER

Loving this build! I've got some work to do on my 2 door, but builds like this are a great inspiration! Keep up the good work!

benatc1

Hooked
Loving this build! I've got some work to do on my 2 door, but builds like this are a great inspiration! Keep up the good work!

Thank you! it's been a long process but has been alot of fun, time and hard work. I appreciate your kind words and yours for sure will get to where you want to it in time!

Big Bad Wolf

Great build man! I'm kind of Jealous because I'm building mine to run 40's agressively, needless to say it's a costly process.

I ran 35's on my 4dr for a few years, they are quite capable with some technique. Heck, 35's on a Pro Rock is pretty bomb proof, 37's not quite as much depending how hard you wheel. I'd want 60's and hydro assist with 37's... but that's just me :thumb:

Thanks for dropping by my build yesterday! I'll keep watching your build,

Cheers,

Big Bad Wolf

benatc1

Hooked
thanks man! I appreciate you stopping by and the kind words! jeep is a tank right now, but ever building on my end!!

benatc1

Hooked
Great build man! I'm kind of Jealous because I'm building mine to run 40's agressively, needless to say it's a costly process.

I ran 35's on my 4dr for a few years, they are quite capable with some technique. Heck, 35's on a Pro Rock is pretty bomb proof, 37's not quite as much depending how hard you wheel. I'd want 60's and hydro assist with 37's... but that's just me :thumb:

Thanks for dropping by my build yesterday! I'll keep watching your build,

Cheers,

Big Bad Wolf

thanks man! I appreciate you stopping by and the kind words! jeep is a tank right now, but ever building on my end!!

benatc1

Hooked
Great! So what is the plan from here ?? Jeep projects never end :thumb:

well if I stick with this Jeep, it'll be 37s, coil overs-maybe stretch and double throw down. but I'm honestly thinking about selling it and buying a 4 door for wheeling and family reasons- from there the possibilities are endless!!

benatc1

Hooked
Well everyone, Things just happened to line up well for me this week and I ended up purchasing a 2016 Rubicon Unlimited this afternoon. Fortunately I was able to get it without trading my current JK so ill be able to transfer a lot of the upgrades I have over to the new ride. Once i get the current JK back up and running with the parts from the Rubicon that I can swap over ill then be looking to sell the JK- will be sad to see it go but this is the best move for me going forward and im very excited! No pictures yet as it will be in later this week! Got a pretty good deal today so I was pleased, I even ran into Sharkey when i parked at the dealership, so must have been a sign of good luck!!. I will certainly be sharing some pics through the transition and any advice will be greatly appreciated!

TRLJNKY

Thats awesome brotha! Cant wait to see the new project come to life. Think you guys are going to be so much happier being able to expand the family without it infringing on your toys :)

benatc1

Hooked
Nice. That is definitely a sign of good luck. Congrats on the brand new Rubi.

Thank you! im excited ill be sure to get some pics up once i get it

cav♤fighter;756771 said:
Thats awesome brotha! Cant wait to see the new project come to life. Think you guys are going to be so much happier being able to expand the family without it infringing on your toys :)

I think so too, will be good for both Alex and I, now she can drive as well!! Thanks man!!

benatc1

Hooked
Were you on 3" or 4" plushrides in this pic?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Some good memories from this build! I actually was on 3in in the front and 4in on the rear. I originally ordered 4" springs and it gave me like 5.25 in of lift on the front but the rear bumper/tire carrier combo i had was super heavy and sagged the rear so I kept the 4" in the rear and threw some 3" in the front and it sat pretty level. ended up having right about 4" of lift on the 3" springs, which is advertised.

Top Bottom