My Jeep JK Build Done!!

Killer setup! :thumb: Can we get pics of the rest of it. Really does look good. :clap2: What lift, bumpers and step rails/rock sliders are you using? Thanks

2.5"procomp lift , 33"procomp mud tires , smittybilt src front bumper , smittybilt src back bumper , smittybilt xrc rock sliders and more..

rtguy1

Last edited:
I've seen this on rebel offroad a website. I'm looking at the setup he has and wondering if the tailgate will even open fully? Doesn't look like it. Maybe if you only put one can on the passengers side.

http://www.rebeloffroad.com/product-p/rs-2tb.htm

Here's another

http://northcoastmotorsports.com/pr...=6135&osCsid=37cf9580abd23b2226724e092d85af15

sadly guys i got it of some website about 4mnths ago and i dont know the name :( But the store was located in cali
sorry guys

gtony12

Caught the Bug
haha i just about to get a m1 grill and a new dynomax exhaust! then im taking a break .. what fenders do u recommend?

I like these:
Poison Spyder JK Crusher Flares

But, for me out of my budget for now.:grayno: So I am going to cut my fenders and run like that for a while :yup: I am really diggen your jeep..:thumb:

Bacon

bwaahahahahahahahahaha Jeep....build....done...... YOU'RE FUNNY! :cheesy:

on a side note, your Jeep looks good

StrizzyChris

pay 500+ for flat flares OR.......Cut stock for free! I went with free and i think it looks better anyway :twocents:

Enjoy being "done" (for a few days :cheesy: ). My guess is you buy something used, because its too good of a deal, thats not even on your "want list" within a month. :rock:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I would cut the fenders as well. You can do them however you want too. You can get a completely custom look and make them look exactly how you want them. Then just get the little round LED marker for your inner wheel well and youre golden!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
View attachment 23728 View attachment 23729 View attachment 23730 View attachment 23731 just finished my new 2013 jeep jk ! done for now.. let me know how it looks. View attachment 23717

What rear bumper is that? I like that one, but I would knock the tubes off of the ends if I had it. (My preference, not knockin or suggesting) your rig turned out great. Im not much of a 2dr fan, but yours looks great! Good job man!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Top Bottom