My life with a Brick

JKbrick

Mounted the spare to a stock carrier until I decide what I want permanently
IMG_0409.JPG
Used 2 pieces of 1 3/4" straight hose from napa that were just under 5" long each to extend the bumps.
IMG_0411.JPG
Used the JKS license plate relocation kit
IMG_0408.JPG
And got a gift cert for Father's Day to get his windows tinted but that isn't done yet, I think that is all

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thanks! Its only a 285 so I don't think it will break before I get a real carrier, I'd actually have to find time to drive it to even break it! There are 2 I really like just need to decide which one to put on.

I have a Genright carrier. It's a little pain to have to open Carrier and than the gate. It doesn't bug me that much cuz I don't really dive my jeep daily, my wife drives to school during the week less than 10 miles a day and she doesn't really have to get in the back. I really like the look of that carrier, way cool. I switched form AEV btw which is just single handed operation [emoji854].

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I have a Genright carrier. It's a little pain to have to open Carrier and than the gate. It doesn't bug me that much cuz I don't really dive my jeep daily, my wife drives to school during the week less than 10 miles a day and she doesn't really have to get in the back. I really like the look of that carrier, way cool. I switched form AEV btw which is just single handed operation [emoji854].

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will check it out, I like the type Clifford has and the EVO one so far

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Mounted the spare to a stock carrier until I decide what I want permanently
View attachment 265297
Used 2 pieces of 1 3/4" straight hose from napa that were just under 5" long each to extend the bumps.
View attachment 265300
Used the JKS license plate relocation kit
View attachment 265301
And got a gift cert for Father's Day to get his windows tinted but that isn't done yet, I think that is all

You ASS is looking good!

JKbrick

Not off road unfortunately but since my daughter is 3 now I took the top off for the first time.
IMG_0438.JPG
Threw in the back seat and put her Recaro in there and went for ice cream and took her to the park to play.
IMG_0443.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG
Jeep hair
IMG_0446.JPG

Top Bottom