My life with a Brick

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Nice purchase on the cage :thumb: I also modified my Dynomax exhaust. I had a local exhaust shop mount the dynomax muffler in place of the factory one.

IMG_4170.jpg
IMG_4169.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Christmas night after the kids go to bed always makes me sad for some reason, just getting old I guess. Hope everyone had as good of a day as we did

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This was my 3rd Christmas as a father, and the first where he has figured out what is going on. I think I know what you mean. Merry Christmas man

I miss the feeling of wonderment children have during Christmas...my kids are practically adults now...the magic is gone. Hang on to it as long as you can...

Ddays

Hooked
Christmas night after the kids go to bed always makes me sad for some reason, just getting old I guess. Hope everyone had as good of a day as we did

This was my 3rd Christmas as a father, and the first where he has figured out what is going on. I think I know what you mean. Merry Christmas man

I miss the feeling of wonderment children have during Christmas...my kids are practically adults now...the magic is gone. Hang on to it as long as you can...

I have a love/dislike for the holiday seasons. The buildup is awesome, but the cliff-like dropoff the night of and day after are depressing. I can understand why people have serious mental health issues during the holidays.

One of the best we’ve had. Glad you guys did to, merry Christmas!

Thats great! I think one of the things that will make the holidays even better for us is when we have grand kids. I can't wait!

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

Your daughters to young for young for to be getting older lol.
Christmas's haven't been the same since my divorce they've been a bit of a downer. This year however having a granddaughter that's old enough to kind of gets what's going on really perked up the holiday! I just have to remind myself that just because it's different doesn't mean it isn't as special or in some ways better. Seeing my son interact with his daughter on Christmas day is really a fantastic gift👍

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I fucking love your jeep man! I still can't believe those size tires on your rig still look massive to me. Can't wait to see the new ones and the cage.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Bricks looking good. Almost took the doors off today myself. Crazy weather right now in our neck of the country.

Top Bottom