My life with a Brick

JKbrick

Well I think all the welding is done. The back bar is in
IMG_5991.JPG
IMG_5992.JPG
And since I’m not putting the padding back on I filled in the rectangle holes outboard of the seat belt shoulder straps
IMG_5993.JPG
Not the prettiest but will be fine after orange paint

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
You gonna rattle can it? I had spray cans made up to match the paint code at a local auto body supply shop. Little pricey ($20ish per can) but it came out pretty good.

JKbrick

It’s looking great! [emoji1303]

Thank you

Once done you will have to drive topless all the time to show off that sweet cage.

That’s what the welder said!

You gonna rattle can it? I had spray cans made up to match the paint code at a local auto body supply shop. Little pricey ($20ish per can) but it came out pretty good.

No it would look like crap if I do it. I have a guy that has a body shop at his house. Taking it there Monday night for paint and clear coat, matte finish on dash bar the rest shiny

JKbrick

Trimmed the bracket, going to get the rear end back together tonight from changing the springs
IMG_6045.JPG
IMG_6046.JPG
If I have time I will get the front track bar tightened up too, need to drive it to the painter next Monday, he’s a week behind

JKbrick

Didn’t work on Brick today but we had a workday, we swapped the coils on Bouche03’s Jeep, and fixed 19yj94’s front sway bar. Nbunga was here and Ike03tj stopped by and so did Nbunga’s wife and kids
IMG_6071.JPG IMG_6072.JPG
IMG_6074.JPG
IMG_6075.JPG
IMG_6076.JPG

Top Bottom