My life with a Brick

Ddays

Hooked
JeffJ happened. It was all over after that.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Right? That goddam rig of his :mad:

LOL, we did a run at Rausch a couple years ago and I was all over that beast. First time I got to see a DTD/Evolever setup in person. :daydream:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Right? That goddam rig of his :mad:

LOL, we did a run at Rausch a couple years ago and I was all over that beast. First time I got to see a DTD/Evolever setup in person. :daydream:

Don’t know if I’ll be able to swing the DTD, but 40s seem like the next logical direction. If there’s any logic in the world of ours.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Don’t know if I’ll be able to swing the DTD, but 40s seem like the next logical direction. If there’s any logic in the world of ours.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You gonna do that on the SF or are you upgrading that too?

Edit: Logic - HA! That goes out the window at purchase time

wjtstudios

Hooked
You gonna do that on the SF or are you upgrading that too?

Edit: Logic - HA! That goes out the window at purchase time

Still working with dan to solve that problem. I think 3 sets of axles in 3 years deserves a discount.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Bills anchor is what happened. Then Jeffj made it worse. Man was it nice watching him wheel that rig.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Pretty cool seeing an EVO built Jeep in person, isn't it? Jeff's a great guy too.

Awesome guy! The amazing thing with that Jeep is how mostly effortlessly it conquered those obstacles. It looked as simple as Jeff saying he’s going here, pointed the Jeep and it went. Amazing.

And when the rock said no, he used his Dana 80 to crush the rock out if the way. Mind blowing compared to the wheeling I’ve done most of my life.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

Coop

Caught the Bug
It was funny when we had to cross that big tree. Jeff went right over it and the Jeep behind it followed his track and got hung pretty bad. I reminded him he was following the guy with 40s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom