My M416 Build !

Scrambler

Thanks,
Due to a HOA complaint I have to lay low on this build. Apparently they believe we run a Jeep fabrication shop out of our garage.

That's damn hilarious. I'm assuming your HOA is run by a bunch ornery ass old folks who have nothing better to do than get pissed off about your garage door being open. I have yet to feel the wrath of our HOA, but our neighbor got a letter the other week telling her to wash her mailbox. It had grass on the bottom from being edged. Good luck with the HOA woes.

thardy

Banned
Thanks,
Due to a HOA complaint I have to lay low on this build. Apparently they believe we run a Jeep fabrication shop out of our garage.

That sucks. I definitely feel your pain. The last house we were in, the HOA hated me and my loud ass 2dr Tahoe. I was working on fixing some exhaust issues, at a buddy's shop, but for about a week it was completely straight piped, no cats, while we were waiting on parts. One of our wonderful neighbors threatened my wife with legal action if I didn't get it fixed. Needless to say, every time I drove past their house, I threw it in N and bounced it off the rev limiter. They were so happy when we moved because there was nothing they could do about it due to the fact that we rented and didn't actually sign an HOA agreement.

mo0s3

That's damn hilarious. I'm assuming your HOA is run by a bunch ornery ass old folks who have nothing better to do than get pissed off about your garage door being open. I have yet to feel the wrath of our HOA, but our neighbor got a letter the other week telling her to wash her mailbox. It had grass on the bottom from being edged. Good luck with the HOA woes.

Yeah they have a fit with all the Jeep's here lol

mo0s3

That sucks. I definitely feel your pain. The last house we were in, the HOA hated me and my loud ass 2dr Tahoe. I was working on fixing some exhaust issues, at a buddy's shop, but for about a week it was completely straight piped, no cats, while we were waiting on parts. One of our wonderful neighbors threatened my wife with legal action if I didn't get it fixed. Needless to say, every time I drove past their house, I threw it in N and bounced it off the rev limiter. They were so happy when we moved because there was nothing they could do about it due to the fact that we rented and didn't actually sign an HOA agreement.

Haha that is awesome!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thanks man, from a fellow Fab guy I will take any compliment I can ! It's super fun to make something from the ground up.
Really like your build as well bud !!!

Thanks man! I agree it's awesome the look back at what you made and be like wow I made that. And it's fun.

Top Bottom