My ride so far

Masshole15jkur

So I'm building my jeep for overland. I'm hoping to finish by next year. I'm planning to do a 4 day overland and I have until then to trail ride and test all my equipment.
IMG_6950.jpg
IMG_6951.jpg
IMG_6952.jpg
There is where I'm at so far
Front and rear ARB bumpers
Warn xenon 10k winch
3" OME HD lift
RR snorkel
Spod
Lights all around
Roof rack
Just order 35" nitto trail grapplers on 17" AEV savegre wheels
Thank you to northridge 4x4
IMG_4496.JPG
IMG_4498.JPG
Should be here in a few days !!!
I have a on board air compressor I need to find a spot for and wire. And a lot more left to set up. But I'm getting there.
Stuff left that I need.
Spare parts
Tools for the road
SBR (truck gun) lol
Some sort of tent setup that doesn't cost an arm and a leg
I have all my normal camping stuff.
And last but most important I need some skid plates under there.

Does anyone know or have tried to see if the AEV front bumper skidplate will fit on a ARB front bumper???? I looked a wile back and never found results.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Nice Jeep I like that look. Around here, we call "overlanding" camping. But I get that most people mean a style or look when they say they are building an overlanding Jeep. Eddie does "overlanding" on 40's all the time, but Moby and Rubicat are as far from looking like the typical overlanding vehicles people expect when they use that term. I say that just to let you know a little bit of the perspective here on the subject. That said, awesome job so far and keep up the pics as you continue your build. Also, hopefully some adventure/picture threads of you out wheeling.

Masshole15jkur

Az
Understood. Different things in different areas. I'm building an overland rig as in I wand to be able to travel trails from NH VT up to Maine and sleep on the trails and be able to stay out for 4-5 day out what ever.

Rob I love the rack. The only complaint I have and I'm calling rubitrux on it tomorrow. Is that the 4 mounting brackets (steal) and the ladder bracket (steal) rusted threw. The rest of the rack is aluminum. For the amount I paid for that thing it shouldn't be rusting mounting brackets in 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom