My wife just purchased a 2014 unlimited

KenB1010

My wife purchased a 2014 unlimited in Billet Silver last night. It's currently on a train in Ohio enroute to SoCal should be here on the 16th.

I'm on the phone with her right now and she's doing an Internet search for "Cool jeep seat covers". OMG, am I in trouble. She's looking at Barbie and Mickey Mouse seat covers as I type. 😳💏😳

Evilidea

My wife purchased a 2014 unlimited in Billet Silver last night. It's currently on a train in Ohio enroute to SoCal should be here on the 16th.

I'm on the phone with her right now and she's doing an Internet search for "Cool jeep seat covers". OMG, am I in trouble. She's looking at Barbie and Mickey Mouse seat covers as I type. 

IMG_0123.jpg

Welcome to your new wayalife.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

KenB1010

She's actually depressed that she couldn't get a red one, so she's going to get even by getting some really girly seat covers. 😃

KPM171

I'm on the phone with her right now and she's doing an Internet search for "Cool jeep seat covers". OMG, am I in trouble. She's looking at Barbie and Mickey Mouse seat covers as I type. 

Congrats! Love that billet color! :thumb:

Top Bottom