My Wife's Mild Recon Buildup

WJCO

Meme King
Does anybody know if this teraflex hi lift and rotopax mount is installed correctly? It seems really dumb to me to have to remove the rotopax mount completely before being able to use the jack. Also, I had the can mounted to the outside of the jack which looked better, but when the gate is open the gas can hits the body of the Jeep.

Welcome to Teraflex.

Today, it was super windy and it felt like the Jeep was all over the place. And, the hood latches were no where capable of keeping the hood tight and was flapping all over the plus. It’s ridiculous if you ask me, but who makes the best hood latches?

Lots of options for latches: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/44788-Which-hood-latches

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
They look fantastic.👍👍I was looking at them last night, a little pricey but they look incredibly bright and darn near indestructible. The 21s 1 of each seemed like they way to go.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ravencr

Hey guys,

I just got back from a trip to Ouray, Lake City, and Telluride this weekend, and the Jeep squeaked obnoxiously the whole trip. All the chitter chatter rocks no matter what speed I hit them at the squeaking was endless. One thought was maybe it was crap lodged in between the sliders and the body, and somebody said it might be the suspension joints. All control arms are stock except I do have Metal Cloak LCA's up front to correct the caster. Someone recommended using a silicone spray on all the suspension joints, which I plan to do. Greasing them, as well. Anybody else have experience with this too and found a different solution, by chance? Thanks in advance for the help,

Chris

Jsouder53

Hooked
I have a pretty obnoxious squeak in my control arms as well. I believe it’s do to dirt getting in the joints or water washing out some of the grease due to water crossings or a combination of both

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ravencr

k, I'll check mine out. Hoping some grease and maybe some silicon spray will fix it, because it's super annoying to be wheeling all day hearing it squeak non-stop with the windows down.

Chris

Jsouder53

Hooked
k, I'll check mine out. Hoping some grease and maybe some silicon spray will fix it, because it's super annoying to be wheeling all day hearing it squeak non-stop with the windows down.

Chris

I know the feeling, driving through parking lots can be embarrassing at times when it’s the squeakiest. I can’t wait to get new control arms!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom